A Holistic Approach
We're not just concerned about your physical health at Reside - we believe in a comprehensive approach that includes treating your mental health too. Our platform connects you with our network of licensed therapists utilizing telehealth services to connect with our members.
Why is it beneficial to consider therapy? Therapy can:
- Give you insight into your patterns or behaviors
- Teach you life-long coping skills
- Help improve chronic stress
- Improve your overall mental health
First things first
Are You Ready for Therapy?
Before scheduling your discovery call or first appointment with a therapist, it's important to consider a few questions before scheduling your first call.
- Do you recognize any stressors, challenges, or patterns impacting multiple areas of your life?
- What are you looking to work on right now? What are your goals?
- Are you looking for a collaborative environment to work towards your goals?
- Are you willing to commit to regular meetings?
- Are you ready to make personal changes, look introspectively, and receive feedback?
Keep in mind that the industry average for the number of therapeutic visits is about 3 - 4 months.
Know Your Options
Group therapy is often a great way for new patients or those looking to build a supportive community of people who identify with similar lifestyles and might feel alone.
Why group therapy?
- Receive and give support
- Great for anxious individuals -- time is divided for the group
- Provided with a safety net and community
- Helps you realize you're not alone and learn to relate to others (and yourself) in healthier ways
Regularly prioritizing your mental health helps build out your support system and can lead to improvements in your overall health and wellbeing.
Your Therapy Visit with Reside
We're here to help
Frequently asked questions
What is the commitment level for therapy?
On average, patients stay with therapists for 3 - 4 months. However, depending on your needs and goals, we sometimes have patients stay on for 10 months or longer.
Patients can expect to start weekly sessions before adjusting the frequency with the therapist.
Do Reside Health's therapists accept insurance?
Our therapists accept most major insurances, but coverage can depend on your specific insurance plan. Log into your account to contact us if you have a specific question about what your insurance covers.
What are the basics of group therapy?
Group therapy sessions are typically about 1 hour with 5-6 group members. Like all our current therapy offerings, these appointments are virtual, video on. There are 1-2 facilitators as well for each session. Group therapy sessions run for 10 weeks and meet weekly.
Is group therapy covered by insurance?
Typically yes, but it can depend on your insurance plan. You can log into your account or contact us if you have a specific question about what your insurance covers.
I'm already a member of Reside, why do I have to fill out intake forms?
To ensure that our therapy providers have a comprehensive understanding of your health, they do ask that you fill out a couple forms. These intake forms ask about your occupation, substance usage, suicidal thoughts, current symptoms and any other complaints, as well as a few therapy consent forms.